Saturday, March 25, 2017

[Review] Primero Fitness - NatTone Mat

You must be wondering, it's just a mat. What's the fuss about ?

I was given an opportunity to review NatTone Mat from Primero Fitness. Before that I was using the kids' playmat to do my planking and stretching exercises and having to clear off part of the toys on the mat before I could free up a little space. I received the NatTone Mat in a sleek, classic black cover which made it convenient to carry around. Yes it may be on the heavier side BUT it does have its reason why it was produced this way.


This super-premium mat is designed with input from bodyweight professionals, and was specially made for bodyweight exercises like Planks, sit-ups and push-ups. It's surface features a honeycomb matrix that provides incredible traction, especially just for these type of workout. The proprietary Micro-Skeleton Polymer design ensures extreme firmness during exercises and also increases bodyweight workout efficiency by maximizing grip and having the perfect level of cushion. I did not need to be bothered about if the mat did shift and if my feet did skid.

On top of that, the best part is, I would not need to worry about Vera using it with me especially that her skin is more on the sensitive side. NatTone mat is completely skin-friendly, made with premium all-natural eco-friendly materials, from natural rubber tapped from renewable rubber trees. This is the only skin-health mat with no unnatural toxins and chemicals used during the production process.
It is best suited for the hot weather in Singapore as its open-cell rubber absorbs oils, odors and perspiration.

Just a few nights ago, I actually fell asleep on the mat on night while taking a break from writing one of my post. The mat was firm yet the level of cushion was comfortable enough for my back. Did I ever tell you that I cannot sit or sleep on soft surfaces for prolonged hours? It actually result in me having an aching lower back at the end of the day.


Here are some technical specifications of NatTone Mat:
  1. Material of Yoga Mat: Nature rubber
  2. Color: Olive Green
  3. Size: 183cm* 61cm
  4. Thickness: 5.2 mm
  5. Logo: Debossed logo
You can also read about how Christy's review, who uses the mat with her foam rollers from Primero Fitness as well.

About Primero Fitness

Primero Fitness Singapore, is a one year old company which specializes in affordable gym equipment. Their aim is to provide affordable, high-quality gym equipment to every household in Singapore.

Having Virgin Rubber Weight Plates being their most popular product. This Weight Plate is protected by a proprietary elastic, non-recycled rubber that is odourless, durable and soft. The rubber protection protects floors from damage and is perfect for use in homes. And for women who wish to start a healthy and active lifestyle, do checkk out their Neoprene Dumbbells.

Should you be keen to start working out from your home,check out Primero Fitness' Home Gym Bundle (Beginning)

For updates, you can visit Primero's social media sites:
Website : https://primerofitness.com.sg/
Facebook: Primero Fitness

Thank you for reading and if you would like to stay tune for future updates, do follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram !
Disclaimer: I was given a unit of the NatTone Mat for review purpose only. No monetary compensation is involved and all opinions are of my own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.Health

Katie Newbery said...

This blog is truly useful to convey overhauled instructive undertakings over web which is truly examination. I discovered one fruitful case of this truth through this blog. I will utilize such data now. Rubber Weight Plates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...