Friday, March 6, 2015

Smoked Duck Salad

Yet another simple yet yum-meh dish - Smoked duck salad.


This was attempted before CNY when one fine day, dear asked me if I can prepare something light as he did not want a heavy lunch.

I defrosted the pack of black pepper smoked duck salmon, with courtesy of Jo. I sliced them up and baked in the oven at 180 Deg C until they sizzled then add into a pack of greens.


I drizzled some balsamic vinegar into the dish and serve. Thank you Esther for the bottle of vinegar !


Oh yes, did I mention that you can halves the cherry tomatoes and add into the greens as well and sprinkle some dried cranberries too for that extra chewiness and fruity taste !

Another light dish if you would like to prepare : Stir Fry Beansprouts with fried gluten.

If you have been reading our posts, do follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for future updates !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...