Monday, August 11, 2014

Stir fried spaghetti with dried cranberries

Last week's impromptu dinner, the award winning dish in my home that earned me praises from my 6 year old. I knew that he really love that plate of spaghetti with cranberries when he could come running to me while in the mid of his meal just to tell me "Mummy, your cooking is impressive, the food is yummy!"


I knew my effort was being appreciated, not that on normal days they don't give praises. The father and son always supported my cooking by wiping out the plates most of the time.

Pretty straight forward dish, what I did was:
1. Boil the spaghetti till cooked with a dash of salt in the boiling water. Drain off the water when it is ready and set aside.

2. Minced some garlic, and stir fry till golden brown with some olive oil. Add in the cooked spaghetti, ground some black peppercorns and sea salt and stir fry the cooked spaghetti. Add a little olive oil if it's too dry.

3. Add in the dried cranberries last, stir fry for about 3 mins and serve with your choice of veg or meat. I baked chicken cordon bleu and sliced them up.  (You can add dried tomatoes instead of cranberries)

If you have been reading our posts, do follow us on Facebook and Instagram for future updates !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...