Sunday, June 8, 2014

Pan fried Pork Ribs with Premium Black Bean Soy Sauce Paste

I "experimented" this no brainer quick-fix yet seriously additive dish - Pan fried pork ribs ! Not wanting to steam the ribs as per usual. So here I am !


I went to the butcher and got him to chop up the ribs into bit size and marinated with just the following :
- Salt
- Sugar
- Premium Black Bean Soy Sauce Paste (I bought it from NTUC)


I pan fried  the ribs till cooked and with a little "burnt" parts. If you are thinking of what food to prepare to snack on for the coming World Cup, this could be one of the easiest you can prepare but BEWARE ! It can be ADDICTIVE ! 


If you have been reading our posts, do follow us on Facebook and Instagram for future updates !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...