Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Honey Baked Wings

Yet it's another dish which is on my to-cook list but was kept being put off because each time I want to cook this, am always short of honey !

Finally, I managed to cook it for dinner - Honey Baked Wings !


I marinated the pack of 800g mid joints (The whole family loves chicken wings) with the following :

- 1 Teaspoon of light soy sauce
- 2 Teaspoons of sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 4 Tablespoons of honey

Method :
1. Rinsed the mid joints, I cut a slit or two on the underside of the joints so that the marinade can get into the meat.
2. Marinate the mid joints for at least half an hour.
3. Lay a piece of aluminium foil on the baking tray, arranged the mid joints (underside facing up first) and bake them at 200 degree Celsius (392F)for 30mins or until the wings turned golden brown. (At 15 mins, I turned them over and bast with the remaining marinade and continue to bake)


If you like this post and has been reading our posts, do follow us on Facebook and Instagram for future updates !

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...