Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Molly's Nyonya Delicacies

This morning, I was wide awake at 4am when the rest were still in their dreamland. But there I was, made up my mind to leave home earlier and get my cravings fixed. Have been craving for sweet stuff for this pregnancy and especially for Molly's Ondeh Ondeh, for the longest time. Ever since I tried a piece during the morning meetings, I know that I'm hooked. I do not even want to consider buying from Bengawan Solo.

Left home extremely early today, hopped onto a taxi and headed down to Molly's located at Blk 104 Hougang Ave 1. Really thankful to the kind driver who was willing to wait for me while I grabbed the kuehs and send me to my office so that I need not walk out to the road with my heavy tummy to flag down another cab. I bought a box of Ondeh Ondeh for the driver too to express my thanks.


I bought 4 boxes of the Ondeh Ondeh (One box was already gone before the commencement of the meeting), two boxes of five of the other Nyonya delicacies and a pack of Nyonya Nasi Lemak to share among the team.

The ondeh ondehs were made just the right size to pop into your mouth and one bite of it can send the sugar syrup bursting out through the skin.


The kuehs below are nice as well ! Just the right taste, not overly sweet.


The nasi lemak was simple as shown below but thumbs up for the chilli. It's really appetizing, not too spicy nor sweet and not forgetting their Otahs are nice too !


Hougang-ers should know of this shop.

It's located at : Blk 104 Hougang Ave 1 #01-1121 S(530104), Tel : 62860024 / 62864234

Their factory is located at Blk 27 Defu Lane 10 #01-164 S(539208), Tel : 62855628 / 63831305

They do have a variety of services as well ! Check out their website for more info.

For your info, I'm not related to them nor I get free Ondehs from them. Just sharing nice food found. =)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...