Thursday, September 20, 2012

The upgraded calender & weather Chart !

Finally, done with a bilingual calender cum weather chart for Xav ! Nothing beats DIY for you can't find this outside ! Thanks Irene for helping me with the words. Hence, I all did was using the dies, I cut out the designs for the weather cards !


Decorated the board with my rolls of washi tape as well ! And I knew every bit of my effort was worth it when I heard Xav went "wow ...... " the moment he saw it when he stepped out of his room.


Now he gets to learn both language at the same time for the days and months ! Cool isn't it. 

I allowed him to paste the die cuts onto the base as a little involvement by him.


Weather cards are available for ordering. Drop me a mail ya !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...