Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Bunny Year !!

Here's wishing all of you a Happy, Prosperous Bunny Year !

This year seems busier than the last ! With much more dinner gathering catching up with ex colleagues and schoolmates !

Plus I have been coughing my lungs out for the past 3 weeks ! Nasty bug ! and had to take antibiotics to curb it. This has stopped me from cooking and washing as it was pretty tiring. And with all the dinners and gatherings gave me another reason not to cook.

Coming back to CNY 2011, we had our family pic taken before we went out for house visiting !

Celebrating my father-in-law's 67th Birthday

and joined in the gathering with my poly cca mates @ Ryan's place after that.

With my poly classmates from SMA @ Canto Wok

Dinner @ Canto Wok with my kakis from Orchard NPC. Deardear was asking me if I want to become Canto Wok's member hahahaha but seriously their food is really nice !

With deardear sec school budds @ our place

The second Lou Hei for April 2008 mummies @ Sakae - Holland V

Had this funfair opposite Compasspoint. Brought lil' Xav over for some rides.

Made me felt that my baby has grown ! He is all ready to take the rides by himself and he was sure enjoying them !


In a flash, 15 days of CNY were over ! Back to reality now and gonna start sourcning for a class for Xavier as I guessed he is gettign bored at home ! He keeps telling me that he wants to go to school !

Looks like I better start doing my work !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...