Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Zoophonics Term 4 - Lesson 8

Lesson 8 covered 蜜蜂 and 蜂巢.

They did a bee craft during the class and I could tell that Xav really love his bee !





They sang 小蜜蜂 and he was happily dancing around with it !



But during the break time, he was happily playing with his bee when one of his classmates just went over to him, snatched the bee from him and crushed the craft !!!

I must admit that I was really upset for the whole of the remaining lesson ! Imagine the favourite of your child is just destroy right in front of his eyes !?

Firstly, I was upset with Xav as I have told him to keep it in his bag and go for his tea break. But he didn't want to listen to me.

Secondly, with the boy who crushed the craft. Yes, they may be young and ignorant but that doesn't gives him any reason to just damaged things that doesn't belongs to him ! But anyway, I think he's only a child, I can't be upset with him for long =)

Poor Xav told me " bee is spoil, mummy make one more"

During the English lesson, they were taught on what traffic cops does.

They did a simple craft. To me it's seems more like different transportation kind of theme. I will just reinforce the learning in his transportation lapbook using this.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...