Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chinese Campaign starts @ home!

These while, I have been slowly exposing Xav to mandarin. I think he picks up the 2nd language pretty well. To capitalise on what he has been learning, I got him
to play a mix and match game with the pictures and Chinese characters.


Out of the 18 cards, he knew how to read these 14 cards and of course understands the meaning of it as well.


The set somes with 72 cards. With 18 cards of English, 18 cards of Chinese characters,18 hanyu pin yin and 18 just picture cards.

I will not be showing him the Han yu pin yin first though to prevent confusion in him.

This set of cards can be used to play snap or memory game by matching the picture cards.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...