Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wanton Mee

This is on one of my To-do list ! Finally, I got the chance to cook this today ! Home cooked wanton mee !


Few days ago, marinated the filling with chicken seasoning powder, salt, pepper and cornflour and had kept it in the freezer. Should have wrapped more !


Blanch some Chye sim


And I didn't managed to buy or make any char siew. I used the vegetarian char siew in my freezer and pour some char siew sauce over and baked them in the oven instead of deep frying them to cut down on calories !


This served as dinner for the three of us. Sauce for the noodles were a mixture of dark soy sauce, sesame oil and oyster sauce.

Was unable to find caramel sauce though.

Next time round shall cook wanton mee soup instead of dry ones.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...