Wednesday, March 3, 2010

CNY Day 13-15

Cny Day 13 had a last minute dinner at NSRCC Jumbo with the Hans as Jo and I were like.... Craving for yu sheng !


Edna's 1st Lou Hei !


Cny Day 14 night, dear and I had late dinner. We thought of eating Yu Sheng but had crabbies craving ! The both of us ended up at the 煮炒 ordering a plate of fried mee sua and gobbled down two creamy crabs !

Prior to that, we made our way down to T3, together with Xavier.


Xavier was watching the big lantern slowly opening up !





The last day if CNY, I went over to Sharon's place for the cny gathering but without Xav as he was still having runny nose.

Had a little shopping with Delia after that before I returned home.

Dear dear then bought a box of Yu Sheng from the coffee shop and we had it for dinner !




And I got my second round of Lou Hei at mum's place. This time round, it's a vegetarian Yu Sheng!!! Taste as good as the normal ones !!


And the 15 days of lunar new year is over on a blink if an eye !!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...