Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas light up [Part I]

Last Friday had took leave to look after Xav as dear dear has to go back to work. Took this opportunity to catch up with Amelia

for lunch and to pass her birthday gift to her.

Here's a little gift tag for her. Did the emboss as the base of the card and had personalized her card by creating her name with the manually cut out letterings.
For book scrappers and DIY card lovers, should you be interested in the cut out alphabets and the card tags with emboss background, please feel free to drop me a tag or an email.

There are a few designs to choose from. ( will load up soon)

I have intended to cut out these alphabets for my own crafts and Xavier's learning. Here's some close up pics on the alphabets.




Poor Amelia was so tired after helping me ran after the pram while I ran after Xav.

Had lunch @ Crystal jade and here's Xav showing Amelia how he wipe his mouth after his meal.

Wipe his nose as well...

We went to the gigantic x'mas tree just outside Orchard Ion


and Xav had a nice time running about, see how fascinated he was !


while the two of us went to take pictures .. heee

Finally, managed to get a pic done with Xav... see how reluctant he is because he still wants to run around but I caught hold of him.

Had some shopping at Wheelock and settle for a tea break at Coffee Club.

Later in the evening, handed over duty to dear dear while I go for my company pre x'mas dinner. This was what I prepared for Soh Yen.

We actually ballot for a lot and you are supposed to buy the gift for that person stated on the list.

This was what Zhiwei got for me.

And of course not forgetting to thank Amelia for her early x'mas pressie; a bar of yummy chocolates !!


The rest of this week think I'll be busy shopping for pressies for the exchanges .. And the little ones of course !

And yes !! I'm looking forward to bringing Xav to Tanglin Mall !!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...