Sunday, November 1, 2009

Viral gastritis

It seems like a never ending battle with the viruses from the month of october till now.

Think the doctors have earned quite a bit from us.

Few days back, for no apparent reason, Xav can wake at 2 am sharp in the middle of the night just to poo!! Plus some other factors that caused him to have frequent wakes had resulted me in having interrupted sleep.

Having not enough rest, I ended up with a flu and worse part, Xav caught my cold virus when he is on the verge of recovering from his cough !

And out of the blue, I got viral gastritis and has been throwing up like mad despite having seen the doc... Think my weigt is going to drop further !!! HELP ....... !!!!!!!!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...