Monday, November 23, 2009

Over the weekends

With Xavier being grounded, that's nothing we can do over the weekend but only to bring him for a walk in the park.

Poor fellow for unknown reason was running a high fever. So far it has been in control after giving neurofen.



Both father and son lazing on the bed while watching tv.



And here's Xavier trying to take his own temperature. You should have seen it at the clinic. He will goes "ti ... ti..." whenever the doc wants to take his temperature and he will just take the thermometer away from the doc after temperature was taken.. Heee ... Funny fellow..



And yes, this boy always like to meddle with my stuff.. Look at him trying out my KCK die cutting machine.



And my sunglasses were not spared as well...



Here's stylo Xavier with the oversized glasses!!



And watching his favourite show while putting on the mask.



M still thinking what was the thing that made him laugh..



And daddy gave him a new hair style when he was perspiring like nobody business.. Check this out ... Cool ?!!



Made him onigiri for dinner and water cress soup to go along with.



And also not forgetting that he keeps on going "cat cat cat" when he sees the cat !


He learnt to sing along with me for a new song "My Bonnie"

He will say those words in BIG CASE...
Mummy: my bonnie lies over the ...
Xav: 'CEAN CEAN" (ocean)
Mummy: my Bonnie lies over the ....
Xav: "SEA"
Mummy: my bonnie lies over the ...
Xav: 'CEAN CEAN" (ocean)
Mummy: oh please bring back my Bonnie to ...
Xav: "ME"
Mummy: Bring ...
Xav: "BAG" (back)
Mummy: oh bring ...
Xav: "BAG"
Mummy: oh bring back my bonnie to me to ...
Xav:"ME"........

We will sing this song every night before he sleeps and that I provided I'm home early ....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...