Friday, November 27, 2009

Hari Raya Haji lunch

Today's Hari Raya Haji. Finally get to spend some time with Xavier but the poor daddy is on duty.



Brought him down for a morning walk and as well as to buy some masks. Hee.. Xav helped me with the shopping bag till he was tired and passed it back to me.


Made vegetable miso soup and cod fish for Xavier's lunch to go with some plain rice topped with a little furikake.


Here's the vegetable
Miso soup.



I used a small portion of:
1. Tomato diced
2. Brocolli diced
3. Tofu diced
4. Shimeiji mushroom stems



Simply just mixed 400ml of water with half a tablespoon of miso, put in the veg and bring to boil. Fast and easy. Cook about 10 mins.

Next is Cod fish with miso.


Method:
1. Rub the cod fish with a pinch of pepper and salt.
2. Pan fried the shimeiji mushrooms with a pinch of salt for about 2 mins and set aside.



3. Pan fried the cod fish, top with shimeiji mushrooms, pour the miso soup over and serve.

Xav had a big serving and shortly... I caught him lazing on the bed when he was watching his show...



And he turned "stoned" since then.. Guess then recovering stage is pretty tiring or he had a too fulfilling lunch..



Less than 5mins, he gave a big yawn ...


Came down from the bed and lie onto me, sitting on the floor and then just fell asleep on my lap !! Good huh !

Anyway, have decided to give up my new job, withdraw Xav from
Childcare and take care of him personally again after seeing him falling sick for so long..

Meanwhile shall prob source around to see what I can do from home...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...