Friday, June 27, 2008

Xavier @ 3 months old

How I grow
I don’t bob my head as much.
I keep my hands loosely open most of the time.
I will hold objects, but I will not reach for them.
I move my arms and legs a lot.
When held in a standing position, I can bear some weight on my legs.
When I’m on my tummy, I can hold my head up for 10 seconds or longer.
I touch my face with my hands.

How I talk
I gurgle, whimper and chuckle.
I don’t cry as much as I used to.
I squeal and make other sounds when you talk to me.

How I eat and sleep
I may have one feeding at night.
I may sleep through the night.
I may need a morning nap and an afternoon nap.

How I respond
When I see you, I turn my whole body to face you.
I turn my head toward the sounds of singing or talking.
I may stop or start crying depending on who is holding me.

How I understand
I’m beginning to remember things.
I’m beginning to recognize different people in my family.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...